- This event has passed.
PLEASE TAKE OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY SURVEY!
January 3, 2012 @ 8:00 am - February 13, 2012 @ 5:00 pm
Dear Friends of Columbus Montessori Education Center:
You are an integral part of our school community and your opinions are extremely important to us as we plan the future of Columbus Montessori Education Center. As part of our periodic self-study process, we are conducting a formal survey of our constituents. The survey will take approximately ten minutes to complete. Please note the following:
Our mission is to nurture and develop the whole child through magnified learning and quality care in a diverse community.
* Click on the link provided below to access the on-line survey.
* Your answers are anonymous and confidential, so please provide your honest opinion. We are using a third party (ISACS survey team) to process the survey and we will not know the identity of any survey participant.
* You will be able to provide written and/or narrative comments about your views of our school along with answers to specific questions.
* You may save the survey and return to it at any time before hitting the submit button at the end of the survey. If you choose to save the survey before completion, an indicator (cookie) will be placed on your computer that will enable you to use the same computer and by clicking on the link, return to the survey. Please note that you will only be able to use the save feature once before completing the survey. Also, cookies must be enabled on your computer.
* Please complete the survey as soon as possible. The deadline for completing the survey is Friday, January 13th.
* Please contact Rekha Kohli, the Office Manager, if you have technical difficulties with the survey.
It is of the utmost importance to us as we move forward as a school community to receive as many completed surveys as possible from as many constituencies as possible. We will be utilizing the results to drive our self-evaluation in 21 different study teams over the next two and a half years. Please complete the survey as soon as possible!
Thank you for your time and effort with this important initiative. We look forward to learning more about how our constituents’ view our school community. Your responses will help to enhance the school and plan for the future of the school. Thank you.