Our Admissions Process
While not every child or parent comes to our school in the same way every time, below is an outline of general admissions process.
1. Visit our website for information about all Columbus Montessori programs.
2. Schedule a parent tour with the Admissions Director, by emailing Rekha Kohli. Parent tours MUST be scheduled in advance.
3. Submit a completed application along with the non-refundable $50 application fee to the Columbus Montessori office. Submitting an enrollment application and fee activates your status on our wait list and is the first step in moving forward when an opening becomes available. Spaces are filled in the order applications are received.
4. The Admissions Director or a Program Director will contact you when an opening is available.
5. Schedule your child for a classroom visit to meet with the program director and teacher.
6. Following the child’s visit, a contract may be offered to your family.
7. Remit the signed contract and non-refundable deposit to the Columbus Montessori office (the deposit will be applied toward the academic year tuition).
Columbus Montessori Education Center| Daycare, Preschool & Elementary School