Gala is this Saturday! Because we are conducting our silent auction online this year, you can participate even if you can’t join us in person. You can register now at www.501auctions.com/cmecgala to view all our items, put them on your watch list, and bid on a VIP pass (getting you front of the line access at the bar and buffet!). There is a lot of information about the evening on the website, so check it out now! We hope you have noticed the classroom projects that are starting to show up in the hallways – the kids have worked so hard on these beautiful creations so place your bids and don’t miss out!!
- Purchase your tickets/sponsorship
- View the evening’s itinerary
- View the dinner menu for the evening – some exciting options to whet your appetite!
- Access the George Award nomination form
- Browse the Silent Auction and choose from the many great items you would like to bid on. Put items in your watchlist for easy access at the event.
- Place your bid on a selected item on the night of the event, with an option of setting a maximum bid.
- You will be notified on your smartphone if you have been outbid, and if you have won an item.
- Checkout will happen automatically at the end of the night. Only stop by the checkout table to pick up your items and/or wine from the wine wall!
PREVIEW OUR EXCITING LIVE AUCTION ITEMS!
- PRIVATE BUNGALOW JAZZ CMEC‘s own esteemed music teacher Becky Ogden will host 30 of your closest friends for an evening of combo jazz performances in the intimacy and warmth of Becky’s unique East Columbus home.
- LET IT RAIN! LET IT SNOW! I HAVE PRIVILEGED PARKING! A parking spot in each CMEC lot closest to the school can be yours and yours alone for the entire school year. Two spots, two winners!
- PARTY WITH A FIRETRUCK & THE PANDA! What kid doesn’t love pandas and firetrucks? As part of this great birthday or class party package a firetruck will bring the CMEC Panda to your home! The kids will get to climb inside, turn on the lights and tap the sirens, and then go for a ride around the block on the truck with the panda!
- CMEC PEACE LABYRINTH SCHOOL PHOTO – take home a beautifully framed snapshot of the entire CMEC community from high overhead.
- MAKEOVER PACKAGE FOR TWO – A custom made suit, shirt, tie and consultation for him, and a wardrobe makeover from Happy Go Lucky for her. Throw in barber and salon packages, bourbon and champagne, and you are ready for a night on the town!
- HOUSE OF CARDS – Spend a day like Frank and Claire Underwood. Tour the Ohio Statehouse, meet a state legislator, lunch at Ringside Café alongside powerbrokers, and tour the Columbus Dispatch statehouse newsroom. Finish the day reliving all the episodes with a Netflix gift card.
- LEARN TO DRIVE LIKE A PRO – Spend a day with the professionals on the track at the Mid-Ohio School.
- BREAKAWAY TO PARADISE! You’ve worked hard all year for this -Picture yourself in a luxurious Cabo San Lucas condominium, with spectacular ocean views in an authentic hacienda-style suite, perched high up on a scenic point, overlooking the serene blue waters of the Sea of Cortez. Visit www.haciendaencantada.com for more information.
- EASTON GETAWAY An overnight stay at the Easton Hilton, dining at Smith & Wollensky, tickets for Columbus Funny Bone, a nightcap at Fado, and OVERNIGHT BABYSITTING by our very own Angie Watson!
- I THINK THAT I SHALL NEVER SEE A POEM LOVELY AS A TREE Dedicate a living memorial that will last well into the future by buying a tree to be planted near the CMEC labyrinth.
Remember that the silent auction, wine wall, and 50/50 raffle will all be conducted online this year, so please register at www.501auctions.com/cmecgala! You will need to register your credit card, but bring cash for the bar.We can’t wait to celebrate with you on the 30th!!